And whether you know...
Buspiron Sandoz contains a buspiron a hydrochloride as active agent.
Additional components: starch corn, lactose, calcium hydrophosphate dihydrate, silicon dioxide colloid, starch sodium (type A), magnesium stearate, MKTs.
Is on sale in tablets.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Drug possesses anksiolitichesky properties. It is used for therapy of alarming conditions of various genesis. The exact principle of effect of the medicine is not established. It is characterized by high affinity to presynaptic 5-HT 1A receptors and represents a selective agonist of postsynaptic 5-HT 1A receptors in a nervous system.
Drug works gradually. Its effect begins to be shown within 1-2 weeks. The maximum therapeutic action is reached a month later.
Buspiron Sandoz in tablets quickly and almost is completely soaked up from a gastrointestinal tract. Equilibrium plasma concentration – in 1-1,5 hours. Communication with proteins of plasma for 95%. Semi-removal time – 2-3 hours.
About 29-63% of active agent and its metabolites are excreted with urine within a day, from 18 to 38% are brought with a stake. In case of problems with functions of kidneys and a liver their elimination is a little lowered.
Indications to use
Medicine is applied in the presence of alarming states with such symptoms as alarm, a condition of tension and the increased concern.
It is impossible to use drug at hypersensitivity to its components, a malignant myasthenia, a heavy renal failure, a lactation, the acute congestive glaucoma expressed to dysfunction of a liver, epilepsy, children's age.
Use of medicine can lead to emergence of the following side effects:
- CCC: temporary loss of consciousness, nonspecific stethalgias, tachycardia, arterial hypotension / hypertensia, heart failure, disturbance of cerebral circulation, myocardial infarction, bradycardia, cardiomyopathy;
- nervous system: concern, nightmares, sleeplessness, nervousness, contagious excitation, hostility, a depression, drowsiness, dizziness, decrease in attention, irritability, confusion of consciousness, depersonalization, sensitivity to sounds, a hyperkinesia, apathy, hallucinations, epileptic seizures, discomfort, euphoria, disturbance of associative perception, suicide thoughts, differences of mood, a stupor, psychosis, a serotoninovy syndrome, claustrophobia, the illegible speech, memory disturbances, numbness, a lack of coordination, paresthesias, a tremor, the spontaneous movements, extrapyramidal disturbances, disturbance of a tone, parkinsonism, block, fever, an akathisia;
- organs of sight: sight opacification, reddening and an itch, conjunctivitis, photophobia, painful feelings, feeling of pressure, the narrowed field of vision;
- respiratory organs: a nose congestion, a throat inflammation, hurried breathing, compression in heart, short wind, nasal bleeding;
- urinary system: urination delay, frequent urination, enuresis, night urination;
- musculoskeletal system: spasm and muscle tension, arthralgia, mialgiya, myasthenia;
- general disturbances: an adynamy, a headache, increase/reduction of weight, feeling of a ring in the head, an indisposition, disturbance of sense of smell and taste, inflow, fatigue, a hyperhidrosis, a cold hyperesthesia, tendency to the excessive use of alcohol, loss of a voice, a glossodynia, blood coagulation disturbance, a hiccups;
- reproductive system: decrease/increase of a libido, disturbance of a menstrual cycle, amenorrhea, decrease in an ejaculation, inflammation of urinogenital bodies, impotence;
- circulatory system: changes of indicators of blood;
- acoustic organs: sonitus;
- Gastrointestinal tract and liver: an irritable colon, nausea, pains in epigastric area, a xerostomia, diarrhea, a meteorism, the raised/lowered feeling of hunger, a lock, hypersalivation, releases of blood from a rectum, vomiting, increase of enzymes of a liver;
- integuments: hypostasis, hyperemia, alopecia, eczema, pemphigus, small tortoiseshell, hematomas, dryness, allergic manifestations, acne, ecchymoma, thinning of nails;
- endocrine system: disturbance of functions of a thyroid gland, galactorrhoea, gynecomastia.
Application instruction Buspiron Sandoz (Way and dosage)
The instruction on Buspiron Sandoz reports that exact dosages are selected the specialist individually. As a rule, to start treatment doses in 5 mg which are accepted 2-3 times every day approach. Gradually dosages increase up to 15-30 mg which are also distributed on several receptions.
The application instruction Buspiron Sandoz specifies that the maximum one-time dosage should not be more than 30 mg, and the daily dose – is no more than 45 mg.
It is desirable to take medicine at the same time every day. Not to chew, wash down a tablet with a water quantity.
Patients with disturbance of functions of livers/kidneys have to accept the smallest dosage.
Course duration is also defined individually for each case. It is impossible to accept means a long time without control of the specialist. It is recommended to hold psychotherapeutic and sotsioterapevtichesky events in parallel.
The following manifestations of overdose are known: nausea, dizziness, miosis, vomiting, increased fatigue, disturbances of work of a stomach.
At a combination to anti-hypertensive drugs, antidepressants, anticoagulants, cardiac glycosides, antipsychotic and hypoglycemic drugs and oral contraceptives strict medical control is necessary. Interaction with benzodiazepines and other sedative is forbidden.
It is not desirable to accept Buspiron Sandoz together with MAO inhibitors as there can be hypertensive crisis.
Powerful inhibitors of P450 cytochrome can increase bioavailability of a buspiron.
The drugs increasing the maximum concentration and AUC drug Buspiron Sandoz:
- Erythromycin – the maximum concentration increases by 5 times, AUC – by 6 times;
- Nefazodon – the maximum concentration increases by 20 times, AUC – by 50 times;
- Diltiazem – the maximum concentration increases by 4 times, AUC – by 5,3 times;
- Itrakonazol – the maximum concentration increases by 13 times, AUC – by 19 times;
- Verapamil – the maximum concentration and AUC increase by 3,4 times.
Cimetidinum at reception along with Buspiron Sandoz increases its maximum concentration for 40%, but AUC does not change.
At combined use with the drugs influencing the maximum concentration and AUC drug it is desirable to adjust dosages of a buspiron.
Rifampicin Buspirona Sandoz is capable to lower the maximum concentration and AUC by 83,9% and 89,6%, respectively.
Ketokonazol or Ritonavir are capable to block biotransformation of a buspiron and to increase its plasma concentration. At combined use with CYRZA4 inhibitors it is desirable to lower a dosage of drug. The inductors CYRZA4 increase the speed of a metabolism of a buspiron. Then in the majority a case it is necessary to increase, on the contrary, a dosage Buspirona Sandoz.
It is necessary to abstain from reception of alcohol during treatment by tablets Buspiron Sandoz.
Terms of sale
Medicine is on sale according to the recipe of the doctor.
To protect from children.
Period of validity
About Buspirone Sandoz
About Buspirone Sandoz mainly positive meet. Patients note efficiency of drug. About side effects it is reported seldom. In the majority About Buspiron Sandoz point that negative reactions can be present benign and quickly pass. However this means is considered rather new so doctors seldom appoint it to the patients.
The price Buspirona Sandoz where to buy
This means is on sale mainly in the Ukrainian drugstores. The price Buspirona Sandoz in tablets on 5 mg – about 90 hryvnias. Besides, medicine is on sale in tablets on 10 mg. In this case the price Buspiron Sandoz makes about 140 hryvnias.
Section: For a nervous system
PAY ATTENTION! Information on drugs on the website is help generalizing, collected from public sources and can form the basis for making decision on use of medicines it is not aware of treatment. Before medicine use Buspiron Sandoz surely consult with the attending physician.