And whether you know...
8-(2-Feniletit) - 1-oxa-3,8-diazaspiro [4,5] - the dean - 2 - he
Usually substance is in lek. means in the form of a hydrochloride.
Fenspirid — eurysynusic bronchodilatory means. Most often it is applied as a part of complex treatment of bronchial asthma and infectious and inflammatory respiratory diseases.
Fenspirida a hydrochloride what substance is? Medicine most often is as a part of various drugs in the form of a hydrochloride. The molecular mass of connection = 260,3 grams on mol. Fenspirid a hydrochloride is let out in the form of tablets, coated or syrup for intake.
Bronkhodilatiruyushchy, antiinflammatory, antiasthmatic, antihistaminic.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Medicine is a blocker of H1-antihistaminic receptors, the antagonist of specific mediators of an inflammation. Fenspirida a hydrochloride oppresses production of serotonin, bradikinin and histamine. When using big dosages of medicine intensity of products of free radicals, cytokines, metabolites of arachidonic acid, a tumor necrosis factor an alpha decreases.
Drug possesses spasmolytic action, similar to a papaverine. During pilot studies it was revealed that medicine has teratogenic effect, can cause development of "a wolf mouth ".
In a digestive tract Fenspirid is well and almost completely soaked up. Reaches the maximum concentration within 6 hours for the tableted form and 2,5 hours for medicine in the form of syrup. The elimination half-life makes about 12 hours. Medicine by means of kidneys and in much smaller measure – intestines is removed.
Indications to use
Drug is appointed:
- for treatment of laryngitis, bronchitis, a nasopharyngitis, otitis, sinusitis or a rinotrakheobronkhit;
- at bronchial asthma as a part of a maintenance therapy;
- for elimination of unpleasant symptoms from respiratory tracts at flu, measles or whooping cough;
- at chronic bronchitis with respiratory insufficiency.
Medicine is contraindicated to reception:
- to children aged till 14 flyings (the tableted form);
- at an allergy to active ingredient;
- to pregnant women or the feeding women.
During treatment by drug can arise:
- nausea, painful feelings around a stomach, moderate dyspepsia;
- tachycardia, drowsiness or excitement of TsNS.
Fenspirid, application instruction (Way and dosage)
Medicine is appointed inside, orally. Depending on age and a dosage form the mode of dosing can differ.
The instruction on Fenspirid in tablets
The adult usually appoint 80 mg of means, 2-3 times a day. A pill is taken before food, washing down with enough liquid. Duration of treatment depends on recommendations of the attending physician.
The instruction on Fenspirid in the form of syrup
The daily dosage for adults makes 80 mg of active ingredient. As a rule, it is from 45 to 90 mg of syrup. Medicine is taken three times a day.
For children calculation of a daily dosage is made from a ratio of 4 mg on one kg of weight of the child. It means that to children, weighing up to 10 kg it is possible to give from 10 to 20 mg of drug a day. If necessary syrup can be dissolved in milk or juice. For children weighing from 10 kg the daily dosage makes from 30 to 60 ml. The course of treatment is appointed by the doctor.
At overdose by drug develop: tachycardia, nausea, strong excitement of a nervous system, vomiting. As therapy appoint the electrocardiogram, a gastric lavage, support work of vital systems and bodies.
This substance is not recommended to be combined with alcohol. It can lead to strengthening of side effects.
Terms of sale
The recipe can be required.
There is no need to create special conditions for drug storage. It is desirable to protect medicine from children.
Period of validity
Treatment by this drug is not capable to replace antibacterial therapy, it is impossible to postpone its appointment.
It is necessary to study attentively the instruction from the producer, especially existence in structure of components which can cause an allergy. For example, on the basis of Fenspirid often add dye to syrups yellow Sanset which can provoke development in patients of a bronchospasm.
For children medicine is appointed in the form of syrup, it is necessary to correct a dosage depending on the child's weight.
The most widespread analogs of Fenspirid: Siresp, Eladon, Erespal, Fenspirida hydrochloride, Epistat, Erispirus.
Some About drugs on the basis of Fenspirid:
- " … Cough syrup was appointed to my child when other, standard drugs did not help. Despite "chemical composition" and abundance of the side reactions described in the instruction drug very much helped the child. Syrup helped to cope not only with cough, but also with long chronic cold. Side effects any were not";
- " … After change of climate and the place of residence I faced the chronic bronchitis which is smoothly flowing in pneumonia. The doctor appointed these tablets. Spent on drink a half of a course and cough with cold disappeared completely. However, during treatment I had a strong weakness, drowsiness, was ill behind a breast. After correction of a dosage began to transfer treatment better";
- "… Gave syrup to the 3-year-old child during flu to eliminate cough and cold. However, after several days of administration of drug, the general state considerably worsened, the child fainted. Treatment did not begin to be continued, the effect any was not noticed".
Section: Active ingredients
PAY ATTENTION! Information on active ingredients on the website is help generalizing, collected from public sources and can form the basis for making decision on use of these substances it is not aware of treatment. Before substance use Fenspirid surely consult with the attending physician.