And whether you know...
Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate)
Vitamin E is a zhirorastvormy vitamin, being the strongest antioksimdant. Tokotriyenola and tokoferola belong to group of vitamins E. Main...in more detail
Coolidge effect (polygamy of men)
The concept "Coolidge effect" is the special term used in psychology and biology for the description of a phenomenon at which males show...in more detail
How to reduce load of sore joints?
Sore joints should be protected from strong loading. The state worsens and pains of joints at long and fast walking amplify, in particular, on...in more detail
- Food of the child for prevention of an iron deficiency anemia
- Instructions for use inhalers
- First symptoms of pneumonia
- Osteochondrosis of cervical department of a backbone
- Sexual disturbances
- How to raise a self-assessment?
- Herbs during pregnancy. Whether it is safe?