And whether you know...
Tablets Nimegezik contain 100 mg of Nimesulide, as auxiliary connections are used: corn starch, silicon dioxide colloid, MKTs, gelatin, magnesium stearate and the purified talc.
100 mg of Nimesulide and such auxiliary connections as sucrose, sodium benzoate, xanthane pitch, silicon dioxide anhydrous, polysorbate 60, sodium citrate, "ripe melon" fragrance, tartrazine and citric acid are a part of suspension.
- Tablets a dosage of 100 mg are issued in cellular packagings on 10 tablets. In one cardboard pack there are 10 cellular packagings.
- Suspension has orange color, a characteristic smell and taste, is intended for oral administration. Rolled into one from amber glass – 60 ml of suspension contain.
Antiinflammatory, febrifugal, analgeziruyushchy.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Nimesulide as active ingredient of drug exerts antiinflammatory, febrifugal and analgeziruyushchy impact. Works on the mechanism of the selection inhibition TsOG-2 and suppression of synthesis of prostaglandins directly in the inflammation center.
Thanks to inhibition of release of a miyeloperoksidaza and suppression of formation of oxygen-containing free radicals, there is no disturbance of processes of phagocytosis, a chemotaxis. Besides, drug oppresses secretion of factors of a necrosis of tumors and other mediators of an inflammation.
Data on Nimesulide pharmacokinetics
After oral administration Nimesulide is exposed to fast absorption in a gastrointestinal tract, then contacts for 97,5% blood proteins. For achievement With max in blood there is enough 2–3 hours.
The metabolism is carried out in a liver to the main metabolite — pharmacological active hydroxynimesulide. About 65% of a dose are removed with urine, other 35% — together with fecal masses.
Indications to use
- primary dysmenorrhea;
- for a symptomatic treatment of the osteoarthritis which is followed by a pain syndrome and also existence of an acute pain of any other nature.
- aggravation of a peptic ulcer of a stomach and 12-perstny gut;
- gastrointestinal disturbances, ulcer colitis or illness the Krone fixed in the anamnesis;
- the expressed liver failure, existence in the anamnesis of hepatotoxic reaction to Nimegezik;
- hyperthermia and grippopodobny states;
- therapy by potential hepatotoxic means;
- heavy renal failure with clearance of creatinine less than 30 ml 1 minute;
- heavy disturbances of blood-coagulation factors;
- heavy insufficiency of cordial function;
- drug addiction;
- superreaction of immune system of an organism to active ingredient, NPVP or to other components of drug;
- pregnancy (III trimester) and feeding by a breast;
- patients with suspicion on acute surgical pathology and children are younger than 12 years.
Regular clinical control and use with care
- patients of advanced age, as side reactions, including gastrointestinal bleedings, perforation, dysfunctions of heart, a liver and kidneys develop more often;
- patients with hemorrhagic diathesis in connection with risk of dysfunction of thrombocytes.
Drug use, since first week of therapy, can cause such side reactions from different systems of a human body as:
- Integuments: rash, an itch, an erythema, dermatitis, the increased sweating.
- Immune response: puffiness, the small tortoiseshell, Stephens-Johnson's syndrome, toxic epidermal (violent dermatitis) the necrolysis, an anaphylaxis, is possible a Quincke's disease.
- Gastrointestinal tract and liver: nausea, development of gastritis, stomatitis, melena, round ulcer of a stomach or 12perstnoy guts, perforation of an ulcer, gastrointestinal bleedings; besides, therapy can be followed by abdominal pains, diarrhea or a lock, a meteorism; jaundice, a cholestasia can develop, to raise the level of hepatic transaminases, at emergence of an acute hepatitis the lethal outcome is possible.
- TsNS: dizziness, drowsiness, headache, encephalopathy, uneasiness and nervousness, night dreadful dreams.
- Urinary system: dysuria, hamaturia, delay or lack of an urination, oliguria, intersticial nephrite, renal failure.
- System of blood: eosinophilia, pancytopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, purpura.
- Respiratory system: dispnoe, bronchial asthma, bronchospasm.
- Cardiovascular system: tachycardia, arterial hypertension, bleeding, inflow, changes of the ABP.
- Other disturbances: decrease in clearness of sight, hyperpotassemia, general weakness, hypothermia.
Nimegezik, application instruction (Way and dosage)
Scheme of reception of tablets
Inside, after full meal, washing down with liquid. A daily dose for adults and children (12 is more senior) — 2 tablets (it is necessary to accept on one tablet since morning and in the evening). The course should not exceed 15 days.
Features of use of suspension
To accept orally inside, after full meal. A daily dose for adults and children (12 is more senior) — 2 measured caps (20 ml, a dosage of 100 mg), it is recommended to take for two receptions, having divided into morning and evening doses in the amount of 1 cap. The maximum duration of reception of suspension also should not exceed 15 days.
It is clinically shown in a look
Lethargy, arterial hypertension, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, pain in epigastriums, gastrointestinal bleeding, an acute renal failure, oppression of a respiratory center, anaphylactoid reactions, up to a coma.
Way of treatment
- symptomatic therapy;
- in the first the 4th h appoint a gastric lavage and absorbent carbon;
- there is no specific antidote, the hemodialysis is inefficient.
- Simultaneous use with acetylsalicylic acid, Warfarin and other similar anticoagulants leads to increase of risk of bleedings.
- The combination of Nimesulide and Furosemide demands care at appointment as the patient with disturbance of work of kidneys and/or hearts.
- In connection with decrease in clearance of Lithium happens increases of the Lity level in a blood channel to NPVP that increases its toxicity. The combination of these drugs has to be followed by careful control of concentration of Lithium in blood.
- Nimesulide oppresses CYP2C9 enzyme that leads to increase in concentration of the drugs which are submitted influence CYP2C9.
- It is recommended to use the Methotrexate, maintaining an interval with Nimesulide – not less than 24 h as increase of concentration and then — toxicity of the Methotrexate is possible.
- Nimesulide with Cyclosporine increases nephrotoxicity of the last.
Terms of sale
According to the recipe.
It is recommended to store drug, without breaking integrity of packaging, in the dry dark place. Temperature should not exceed +25 ° Celsius.
Period of validity
At pregnancy and a lactation
Influence on a female organism and fruit
- there is a risk of female fertility therefore women who plan pregnancy are not recommended to accept;
- in connection with suppression of synthesis of prostaglandins, there can be a premature closing of a botalovy channel, develop pulmonary hypertensia, an oliguria, an oligoamnios;
- the increased risk of bleedings, peripheral hypostases and atonies of a uterus.
During a lactation
Drug is contraindicated.
Coincidence on the ATH code of the 4th level:
- Moveks Comfort
- Artron Hondreks
- Artron Fleks
- Art rocker
- Piaskledin 300
- img src="//medicalmed.us/img/Finalgon-kompleks-110x80.jpg" tppabs="medicalmed.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hondroitin-kompleks-110x80.jpg">Chondroitin Complex
- img src="//medicalmed.us/img/Finalgon-110x80.jpg" tppabs="medicalmed.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/hondroitin-110x80.jpg">Chondroitin
- Glycosamine Hydrochloride
- Glycosamine At most
- Nutrilayt Glycosamine
- Nimid Forte
PAY ATTENTION! Information on drugs on the website is help generalizing, collected from public sources and can form the basis for making decision on use of medicines it is not aware of treatment. Before medicine use Nimegezik surely consult with the attending physician.