And whether you know...
Ointment in aluminum tubas on 15 or 30 g.
Antimicrobic and anesthetizing.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Oflokain Darnitsa — the combined drug having the antimicrobic, anesthetizing and antiedematous effect. As a part of two active components which cause above-mentioned effects.
Ofloxacin antimicrobic drug of group of ftorkhinolon, it inhibits DNK-gidrazu microorganisms and oppresses replication them DNA. It is active concerning aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms, bacteria gram-positive and gram-negative, and also strains, resistant to many antibiotics and streptocides.
Lidocaine — the mestnoanesteziruyushchy drug blocking natrium channels oppresses carrying out impulses in nervous cells. At topical administration it does not influence a myocardium.
The Giperosmolyarny basis reduces puffiness of fabrics, adsorbs decomposition products in a wound and nekrotizirovanny fabrics, thus clears a wound.
Active components at topical administration are not absorbed in a blood stream provided that sites of skin are not damaged. At use on the damaged sites in a blood-groove 3% of an ofloksatsin are defined. Its maximum concentration is reached in 4 hours, and 6 hours later is not defined in plasma any more.
Indications to use
From what ointment?
- contaminated wounds in an exudation phase (decubituses, the complicated fistulas, trophic ulcers, abscesses and phlegmons);
- treatment of burn wounds and prevention of their suppuration;
- pyoinflammatory diseases of skin (with sensitivity of microorganisms to drug);
- treatment of purulent complications in traumatology.
- second phase of a wound process (regeneration activation);
- feeding by a breast.
- at use on a burn surface — a passing burning sensation;
- allergic reactions.
Ointment Oflokain, application instruction (Way and dosage)
It is applied only outwardly, at adults. On the site processed by an antiseptic agent, ointment apply a thin layer with the subsequent imposing of a sterile gauze bandage. At burns apply on a sterile dressing material. Use of the tampons impregnated with drug with which fill cavities of purulent wounds is possible.
According to the instruction on oflokainovy ointment enter gauze turundas with drug into the fistulous courses. For treatment of purulent wounds put 1 time a day, at burns — daily or 3 times a week (it depends on weight of burns). Apply to treatment of dermatological diseases 2 times day. The amount of ointment and duration of a course is defined by the doctor and depends on the area and a damage rate.
Cases are not registered.
In spite of the fact that absorption of lidocaine through integuments very low, the patients accepting antiarrhythmic drugs І a class or other local anesthetics as in that case there is a risk of emergence of system effects need to use drug with care. The Mestnoanesteziruyushchy effect of lidocaine amplifies at a concomitant use of inhibitors of a monoaminooxidase.
Terms of sale
Temperature is 8-25 C.
Period of validity
The special place in treatment of purulent wounds is allocated to drugs for topical administration. Their local use creates the necessary concentration of active ingredient in the center. That is antimicrobic means — ointment Oflokain. Ofloxacin provides antibacterial activity, and lidocaine — the anesthetizing action. At a pain syndrome which always accompanies burn wounds it is more reasonable to use this ointment as in its structure there is a local anesthetic.
Efficiency of drug is explained by the fact that strains, resistant to antibiotics, were highly sensitive to an ofloksatsin, and the special structure of an ointment basis provides longer, than at the lidocaine, the anesthetizing action. Besides, the basis possesses hyper osmolarity (absorbs water contents of a wound) therefore use of ointment in a stage when purulent exudation is expressed is more preferable. All these advantages of this drug cause broad use it — not only in purulent surgery, but also in life (nagnoivshiyesya wounds, burns, grazes, decubituses and trophic ulcers, small on the area). All these moments are reflected in responses of patients.
- "… Remarkable ointment, is in our first-aid kit constantly. We use during the summer period when we come out to the dacha — the small infected wounds, cuts more, even burns — everything within 2-3 days begins to live".
- "… Applied at a streptoderma of a shin which was followed by an itch and pain as the centers already merged among themselves. Works right after drawing — the itch and pain disappeared. In 2 days already noticeable reduction of reddening and many pustules dried up".
- "… The grandmother was helped by ointment Oflokain at decubituses, but they were not started. At first processed camphoric alcohol, then put it. In a week everything dragged on".
It is necessary to remember that at clarification of a wound from purulent separated and the beginning of formation of granulations, it is impossible to apply this ointment, and also others, possessing the expressed osmotic action (levosin, nitatsid, levomekol, yodopironovy) ointments.
PAY ATTENTION! Information on drugs on the website is help generalizing, collected from public sources and can form the basis for making decision on use of medicines it is not aware of treatment. Before medicine use Oflokain surely consult with the attending physician.