And whether you know...
In 0,5 ml (1 dose) the inactivated poliomyelitis viruses of type 1, 2 and 3 respectively 40 PIECES of D-antigen, 8 PIECES of D-antigen, 32 PIECES of D-antigen contain. The environment 199, 2 - phenoxyethanol, water for injections, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, Neomycinum, polymyxin as excipients.
Solution in bottles of 0,5 ml / 1 a dose.
Prevention of poliomyelitis.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The vaccine received from viruses of poliomyelitis of three types which are inactivated by formalin. Causes development of neutralized antibodies against all three serotypes. Antibodies are developed after the second injection, immunity to viruses appears after the 3rd injection, 5 years after a revaccination amplify and remain. Preclinical data did not reveal harm for the person.
There are no data.
Indications to use
Immunization against poliomyelitis from 2-month age.
- acute infectious diseases;
- hypersensitivity to active agents and auxiliary components;
- raised sensitivity on introduction of antipoliomyelitic vaccines.
Often found side reactions:
- diarrhea, vomiting;
- loss of appetite;
- pain in the place of an injection, reddening;
- excitability and concern.
Seldom found side reactions: allergic reactions, including anaphylactic.
Polioriks, application instruction (Way and dosage)
The vaccine from poliomyelitis of Polioriks is entered intramusculary in number of 1 dose — to babies into perednebokovy part of a femoral muscle, and the senior — into a deltoid muscle. Primary immunization consists of three injections with an interval of 1 month. The revaccination is carried out in 1 year, the second revaccination in 5 flyings, and the third in 14 years. It is not intended for vaccination of adults.
Cases are not revealed.
Different vaccines are at the same time entered, however places of injections have to be different.
Terms of sale
It is released according to the recipe.
Temperature of storage is 8 °C.
Period of validity
Coincidence on the ATH code of the 4th level:
What Imovaks Polio or Polioriks is better?
There are no fundamental differences between these inactivated vaccines. They are identical on structure, quality and reactogenicity. Differ only in the producer: Polioriks – Belgian, Imovaks Polio – French. Vaccines are completely interchangeable, in the absence of one it is possible to continue vaccination another. IPV well are transferred, first of all, because do not contain a "live" virus of poliomyelitis, are safer for children, secondly, contain insignificant amount of antigens.
Immunoprevention — a basis of fight against infections. With its help smallpox, an eliminirovana measles and parotitis is liquidated. Heavy infections which cause high incidence at children's age including poliomyelitis are taken under control. Polioriks as the vaccine option is widely applied now.
Vaccination against poliomyelitis can be carried out by OPV (an oral poliovaktsina with the weakened live activators) or IPV (inactivated by vaccines): Imovaks Polio or above-stated vaccine from poliomyelitis of Polioriks. Irrespective of a vaccine the child will be protected equally. Antibodies against this disease begin to be developed right after the first inoculation, but necessary and long protection forms at least after two – three introductions. In case of vaccination by the inactivated vaccines protection after the first revaccination remains 5 years therefore the second revaccination is done in five years, and a third in 14 years. In a national calendar of preventive inoculations there is a scheme of vaccination by the inactivated and "live" oral vaccine, and also the scheme of their combination. The inactivated or "acellular" vaccines differ in smaller reactogenicity, especially it concerns children with allergic diseases. Therefore as an alternative at such children acellular vaccines are used.
The first two vaccination to children about one year carry out by IPV vaccine according to vaccination terms, also use it at children of advanced age to whom they did not do inoculations against this disease earlier. Imovaks Polio is applied in Russia since 1996 therefore results of its use are well-known, and Polioriks only since 2009 and parents are afraid to apply and in all ways look for the first.
- "… The inoculation of Polioriks is necessary to us, very much I worry, but the doctor told that it is Imovaks's analog".
- "… Today we go to do this inoculation. I hope everything will manage. Imovaks could not find".
- "… Did this vaccination to the child 3,2 years. Prepared in 5 days — saw Zirtek. Transferred an inoculation perfectly".
- "… Did us an inoculation Polioriksy, everything is normal, reaction was not".
Nevertheless, seldom, but complications from Polioriks meet and most often is a temperature reaction.
- "… Did vaccination this vaccine the 3rd time. The first two times without reactions, and the third with a temperature up to 37,5, sleeps uneasily, but vigorous and appetite normal".
- "… At the daughter temperature all night long kept 39, we forced down nothing, itself decreased by the morning".
- "… We had 2 days a high temperature. In policlinic were surprised, tell it very seldom it happens".
- "… Did three times. On the second time — temperature of 2 days, the third time — rash, a diarrhea and temperature of 5 days. Though all convince that on this inoculation there is no reaction".
The poliomyelitis vaccine is recommended to make together with AKDS vaccine (against diphtheria, whooping cough and tetanus) as they match according to schemes of vaccination. In the territory of the Russian Federation there are vaccines: domestic AKDS and Infanriks Belgian. So parents have a choice. Most often parents choose Infanriks + as Polioriks.
- "… I am very glad that was done by these drugs. Reaction any was not".
- "… We before this inoculation Fenistil gave, everything passed remarkably!".
- "… Heard only positive reviews about these vaccines".
- "… No reaction existed at all. Even reddenings in the place of pricks".
/a class='other-apteks-link link01'>to show still
Drugstore of IFC
Section: Immunity increase
PAY ATTENTION! Information on drugs on the website is help generalizing, collected from public sources and can form the basis for making decision on use of medicines it is not aware of treatment. Before use of medicine of Polioriks surely consult with the attending physician.