And whether you know...
One tablet contains 400 mg of a tsefiksim (amount of substance Tsefiksim trihydrate – 447,7 mg).
Also, are a part of tablets and the following excipients: povidone, hypro rod, colloid silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, triseskvigidrat saccharinate calcium, cellulose, dye yellow sunset, strawberry fragrance.
The dispersed tablets (soluble in water).
Cephalosporin (3rd generation).
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Antibiotic of Supraks (MNN Tsefiksim) — semi-synthetic. It is easily and quickly soaked up in a gastrointestinal tract. Antibiotics of such row oppress activity of cellular membranes of harmful bacteria by inhibition of synthesis of a peptidoglikan. It is active in relation to gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Such group of antibiotics at hit in a blood plasma contacts proteins (albumine). Practically it is not metabolized in bodies, removed with urine in almost invariable look.
The price at an antibiotic is high, but it is quite justified it by efficiency.
Indications to use
According to the instruction, drug is intended for treatment of the inflammations caused by various infections, i.e. the bacteria sensitive to Tsefiksim's action:
- respiratory infections (sinusitis, acute pharyngitis, quinsy agranulocytic, acute bronchitis, chronic pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis and bronchitis);
- average otitis;
- infections of urinary tract;
- uncomplicated gonorrhea (necks of uterus, urethra).
According to the summary:
- allergy: a skin itch, the small tortoiseshell — it is rare, medicinal fever – it is very rare;
- headache, sonitus, dizziness;
- trobmotsitopeniya, bleedings, angranulotsitoz – it is very rare;
- abdominal pains, digestion disturbance, locks, nausea, vomiting – is frequent;
- disturbance of functions of kidneys, nephrite – is rare.
Before use it is necessary to consult with the doctor.
Application instruction of Supraks (Way and dosage)
How to accept, to or after food? Meal does not matter.
How to take medicine? For adults and children weighing more than 50 kg, a daily dose – 400 mg of drug in 1-2 receptions. If weight from 25 to 50 kg – 200 mg a day at one time. The tablet is swallowed, washing down with a large amount of water or prepare suspension (see the application instruction of suspension). It is possible to prepare sweet syrup for children.
Duration of treatment is appointed by the doctor and depends on severity of a type of an infection, averages one or two weeks.
- at gonorrhea – 1 day;
- at easy forms of an infection of the urinogenital sphere – from 3 to 7 days;
- at quinsy appoint a course of 7-14 days (at quinsy at children the daily dose decreases);
The instruction how to prepare suspension of Supraks. How it is correct to part it?
To dissolve one tablet in a small amount of water, it is good to shake up. It is worth dissolving suspension in the glass or enameled ware. To allow mix to stand 5 minutes, before full dissolution of granules. Before the use to shake up.
Most often arises at increase in a daily dose, the frequency and intensity manifestation of side effects amplifies. The symptomatic treatment, a gastric lavage, appoint antihistaminic drugs and glucocorticoids.
- blockers of secretion canalicular (various diuretics, Allopyrinolum) have ability to detain removal by kidneys of a tsefiksim;
- at use of drug together with carbamazepine, the level of concentration of the last in a blood plasma can increase;
- considerably lowers a prothrombin ratio, effect of indirect anticoagulants amplifies;
- it is not recommended to accept at the same time drug with the antacids containing magnesium hydroxide or aluminum since absorption through a gastrointestinal tract will be slowed down.
Terms of sale
Issue of drug from drugstores is carried out according to the recipe.
To store in unavailable to children, the dark, dry place, at a temperature not above 25 °C.
Period of validity
At observance of storage conditions – 3 years.
Analogs Supraks Solyutab
Coincidence on the ATH code of the 4th level:
In a release form: Supraks Solyutab of 400 mg of a tablet of production of Russia and Italy, a granule for preparation of suspension of Supraks.
At Supraks's analog in the application instruction it has to be specified that it is drug cephalosporin of the third generation and to have as the main active ingredient tsefiksy.
Often the price of analogs is a little lower. Widespread analogs of an antibiotic of Supraks are Tsemidiksor, Tsefiks, Pantsef, Sumamed, Amoksilav. The best option of analog for children is Tseforal Solyutab.
What is Pantsef or Supraks better?
Active ingredient at both antibiotics same. There is an opinion that the allergy on Pantsef is more rare and side effects at it are not so brightly expressed.
What is Sumamed or Supraks better?
Sumamed – an antibiotic on the basis of azithromycin, the possessing broader antimicrobic action. Sumamed resembles for children more, causes less side reactions and a course of treatment in him less.
What is Supraks or Amoxiclav better?
Unlike Amoksiklava Supraks it is better transferred and less often causes dysbacteriosis and other frustration of ZhTK.
Iksim a lupine, Pantsef, supraks, tseforat solyutab.
/a class='other-apteks-link link01'>to show still
Drugstore of IFC
PAY ATTENTION! Information on drugs on the website is help generalizing, collected from public sources and can form the basis for making decision on use of medicines it is not aware of treatment. Before medicine use Supraks Solyutab surely consult with the attending physician.