And whether you know...
In 1 tablet of thioridazine of 25 mg. Calcium hydrophosphate, starch, magnesium stearate, PVP K-30, talc as excipients.
Tablets in a cover of 25 mg.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Active ingredient is derivative a fenotiazina. Oppresses dofaminergichesky and adrenergic transfer. Reduces activity of a vegetative nervous system. In small doses shows anksiolitichesky action, at the same time intensity and alarm decreases. Oppresses psychomotor functions therefore it is effective at superexcitation, the affective tension, hypermotility and agitation. The antipsychotic effect is combined with sedative without development of block, slackness and emotional indifference. Antiemetic action is expressed poorly, sedative — is moderate, extrapyramidal and kataleptogenny — is minimum. Renders hypotensive (different degree) and moderate antidepressive action.
At intake it is completely soaked up in a gastrointestinal tract, Cmax in blood is defined by 1–4 h by Biotransformiruyetsya in a liver with the participation of CYP2D6, active metabolites are as a result formed. T1/2 is from 6 to 40 hours old. It is removed by kidneys. The metabolite mezoridazin is more active, has бóльший an elimination half-life.
Indications to use
- neurosises with persuasive states, fear, agitation, tension;
- maniac-depressive psychosis;
- psychomotor excitement;
- abstinence syndrome at alcoholism and toxicomanias.
- heart failure in a decompensation stage;
- the expressed arterial hypertension or hypotension;
- feeding by a breast;
- age (till 2 flyings);
- reception with the drugs extending QT.
With care it is appointed at hemopoiesis disturbance, alcoholism with hepatotoxic manifestations, at a breast cancer, glaucoma, a hyperplasia of a prostate, a peptic ulcer, tendency to tromboembolic episodes, epilepsy, a syndrome to Reja.
- drowsiness (at reception of high doses);
- unconscious states;
- late dyskinesia, excitement;
- confusion of consciousness, hallucination, sleep disorder;
- extrapyramidal disturbances;
- decrease in a convulsive threshold;
- vision disorder;
- hypoptyalism, appetite decrease/increase, nausea, vomiting, cholestatic hepatitis;
- amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, gynecomastia;
- increase in weight;
- decrease in the ABP, ventricular disturbances of a rhythm, tachycardia;
- dysuria, ischuria;
- skin rash, Quincke's disease;
- peripheral hypostases.
Thioryl, application instruction (Way and dosage)
Drug is accepted inside. The dose for adults and children since 12 varies with the broad range — from 25 mg to 600 mg a day (the maximum 800 mg) that depends on a disease and expressiveness of symptoms. Frequency rate of use of drug from one to four times a day. Treatments high doses spend no more than a month. To children of 5 years drug is appointed by 75 mg the day divided into 2-4 receptions.
Overdose is shown by drowsiness, orientation disturbance, confusion of consciousness, an ischuria, an areflexia, dryness in a mouth, hypotension, spasms and oppression of a respiratory center. The specific antidote does not exist. Symptomatic therapy is carried out.
Active agent strengthens action of somnolent, narcotic and analgeziruyushchy means, weakens action of a levodopa. The action synergism with the general anesthetics is noted. Atropine strengthens anticholinergic action, and antidiabetic drugs increase risk of abnormal liver functions. Reduces efficiency of action of Apomorphinum. Increases concentration of prolactin.
Reduces effect of antiepileptic drugs. At a combination to beta adrenoblockers hypotensive action amplifies. Probucol, astemizol, Disopyramidum, tsizaprid, Pimozidum, procaineamide, quinidine and erythromycin promote lengthening of an interval of QT. Aritmogenny action amplifies at a concomitant use of adrenostimulyator. Ephedrine causes paradoxical decrease in the ABP.
At use with antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, Maprotilinum, antihistaminic drugs strengthening of sedation and strengthening of a hyponatremia at reception of thiazide diuretics is noted. Strengthening of extrapyramidal disturbances is noticed at co-administration of drugs of lithium. The risk of a miyelosupressiya at joint administration of drugs increases, oppressing a hemopoiesis.
Terms of sale
It is released according to the recipe.
Temperature is up to 30 °C.
Period of validity
Analogs of Thioryl
Tiodazin, Sonapaks, Thioridazine, Ridazin, Tison, Melleril.
Drugs on the basis of thioridazine are used more than 50 years in psychiatric practice. It is close to is close on pharmacological action to other fenotiazinovy derivatives, but feature is lack of extrapyramidal frustration at its reception. It is a "average" neuroleptic with weak antipsychotic action and moderate sedative. If to compare to aminazine and Tisercinum antipsychotic action is weaker. The tablets Thioryl the most part are appointed at a condition of alarm, intensity and fear which are combined with phobias, morbid depression and persistence. Important the fact that it does not cause block — just has the calming effect.
It is mainly appointed to patients with somatoformny vegetative dysfunction (existence of numerous complaints in the absence of objective confirmations of a disease), at alarming frustration, and to children at alarm, motive concern, fears, existence of tics.
- "… Appointed this drug when I had an alarm. Saws on 1/2 tablets 3 times month. Helped well".
- "… At panic attacks and alarm Thioryl helped me".
- "… Thioryl helps me even better, than antidepressants — cleans alarm, improves a dream, I quietly react to everything".
- "… A saw the whole year at neurosis. It was pleasant to me — concerns nothing, everything is good. Only tachycardia from it 100".
- "… Helps me a dose of 25 mg for the night — cleans alarm and improves a dream what antidepressants did not cope with".
- "… Personally did not help me — the dream did not improve, did not remove alarm. Sharply lowers pressure".
/a class='other-apteks-link link01'>to show still
Section: For a nervous system
PAY ATTENTION! Information on drugs on the website is help generalizing, collected from public sources and can form the basis for making decision on use of medicines it is not aware of treatment. Before medicine use Thioryl surely consult with the attending physician.