And whether you know...
B7 vitamin (biotin)
B7 vitamin (biotin) represents vitamin of group B, is water-soluble.
Practically in all products it is possible to meet biotin, however, it is absolutely small doses. The greatest number of B7 vitamin contains in eggs, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, a peanut, bean cultures, yeast, a cauliflower, kidneys and a liver.
Intestinal microflora of the person in itself is capable to synthesize B7 vitamin, but for this purpose it has to be completely healthy. Therefore consumption of food stuffs and special additives which normalize microflora is capable to influence production of biotin indirectly.
B7 vitamin role in an organism
- Provides health of skin, interferes with its dryness and a peeling
- Interferes with fragility of hair and nails
- Got at diabetes
- Normalizes work of a stomach and intestines
- Normalizes "bad" cholesterol in blood
- Actively participates in many processes of a metabolism in an organism
- It is important for health of sinews
- B7 vitamin sources
Indications to use
- Peeling and xeroderma
- Problems with hair
- It is applied at disturbances of TsNS
- At strong drowsiness
Norm of consumption
Upper norm of consumption for this vitamin it is not established, thus the m is considered that for the adult an optimum dose are 50 mkg a day, for children – from 10 mkg, gradually to going to an adult dose in process of a growing. The organism is not capable to accumulate biotin, and alcohol intake and some medicines reduces its concentration in an organism.
- Depression and drowsiness
- Nausea and loss of appetite
- Growth delay
- Deterioration in health of hair
- Weakness of muscles and morbidity
- Damages of legs and hands
- Xeroderma and its unhealthy look